Sunday, March 1, 2009

Updates




UPDATES for 3/1/2009:
  • Welcome to Anna Gilliam! Please send me an e-mail at mysteryshoppersunite@ymail.com to receive your shopper information. Everyone-- once creating your blog, e-mail me if your e-mail address is not visible from your page. I really appreciate it. Remember, you can only receive this information if you become a member of this blog by clicking "follow this blog." Thank you.
  • I added an additional e-mail in the "Your E-mails" section.

UPDATES for 2/27/2009
:
  • Hi all. I'm headed to D.C. this morning so I will only be available via e-mail at mysteryshoppersunite@ymail.com. I will reply to your e-mails as soon as I can.
  • I have added more e-mails to the "Your E-mails" section. Enjoy and everyone have a great Friday!!
See you soon,
Whitney


UPDATES for 2/26/09:
  • The following people need to e-mail me and request the Mystery Shopping information: Kendahle, Traystan, Beth. I was unable to locate your e-mail address from your profile page. Thank you for becoming a member of Mystery Shoppers Unite. mysteryshoppersunite@ymail.com.
  • Please sign up to receive updates via e-mail (These will only be sent out sparingly). Most updates will be posted to the blog, but because we are "mystery shoppers," there are some updates that cannot be posted to the blog. This is how I will be communicating with shoppers/members of this blog. Sign up to be on the list by emailing me with the subject line: "Receive e-mail updates," at mysteryshoppersunite@ymail.com. If you don't e-mail me I will not know that you desire the updates and therefore cannot send them to you. I'd hate to be flagged for spamming. Thanks.
  • I'm always on YAHOO! Messenger if anyone needs help with anything, has questions or needs to chat: add mysteryshoppersunite@ymail.com to your list of contacts.
Talk to you soon,
Whitney

UPDATES FOR 2/24/09:

  • Welcome Kendahle! Thank you for joining us.
  • Everyone, to receive the Mystery Shopping info I will have to send it to your e-mail address. I will locate your e-mail address from your personal blog profile. If you do not have an e-mail address listed, you must e-mail me with your e-mail address, requesting the information. E-mail me at mysteryshoppersunite@ymail.com and I'll send you the info asap!
  • I'm on YAHOO! Messenger today until about 12 p.m. with any questions you may have, etc. [update-- I'm on messenger now; on/off throughout the day].
  • I'm super-excited about the unveiling of the blog!! It's going to be wonderful. Glad you've decided to join me in this experience. It'll be great-- I already know it!! Whether we have five or 200 people to join us, we're starting up in March!! ;)
Talk to you soon,
Whitney

UPDATES FOR 2/22/09:

  • Welcome Mandie & Traystan!
    Please send me your e-mail address to mysteryshoppersunite@ymail.com so I can send you the 411 on Mystery Shopping! Thank you for joining us! It'll be fun! :)
  • The first Giveaway will be in MARCH so be sure to vote and sign up for the blog in order to participate. You must be a "follower" of this blog to participate.
  • Tips for New Bloggers: http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/. Be sure to come back and visit with us when you have your blog up and running! [Hold down the "Ctrl" button when you click the link above and it'll open in a new window so that you can toggle between the Mystery Shoppers Unite Blog and the blogging tips!] :)

UPDATES FOR 2/18/09:

Hi guys! I'm still alive! Thank God. I'm just trying to get back on my feet from a recent hospitalization (long story, but I'm well! Glory to God). So, bare with me. I'm working on the "Blogging for Newbies" Post.
  • I NOW HAVE YAHOO! Messenger up and running! Message me with any questions, etc. Add me to your Address Book: MysteryShoppersUnite@ymail.com.
  • When you click the "Follow this Blog Button," I will be contacting you so I can send you the information on Mystery Shopping! So far, one has been sent out.
  • YOUR E-MAILS!



If you're new, please start at the Feb. 3rd post. Begin following this blog to immediately receive a Mystery Shopping packet. Once you join, e-mail mysteryshoppersunite@ymail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to the allthingsgodly blog! I love your comments and want to hear from you! Leave a link to your blog too! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails