Thursday, March 5, 2009

Social Network



Couponmom.com is a magnificent resource for beginner couponers. This is a community where you will find support along your couponing journey and a place to brag about all of your steals! Couponing is when you combine store sales with stacking multiple coupons, to maximize your savings. It's amazing and the savings are unreal. I have always had a love for coupons, but didn't become an authentic strategic shopper until I became a member of couponmom.com. I visit the forum most often, http://forum.couponmom.com.

There are:
Threads: 13,334, Posts: 97,709,
Members: 7,322, Active Members: 2,295

One thread that I visit most often is the freebie thread! Members post links to some of the best no-strings attached freebie deals around. Freebies from Walmart.com, AllYou.com, and direct from retailers! I’ve received Cream of Wheat samples in the mail, feminine hygiene products, many more samples and even have a few on the way! Think mini food samples delivered right to your door!

It truly is one of my favorite places to hang out and find killer-deals. I've been a member since November 2008 and I still visit it very often. The people are incredibly nice and helpful and the deals are practically unreal. ...What kind of deals will you find? Come back and share some with us!

Tell them Whitney from allthingsgodly sent you! http://whatsoeverthingsaregodly.blogspot.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to the allthingsgodly blog! I love your comments and want to hear from you! Leave a link to your blog too! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails