Sunday, October 25, 2009

Knits

Hm, I can totally get lost sometimes. I have no idea where this feature came from. All I know is, that I clicked on a follower's profile (from Twitter), then another link and then another and came across this jewel:



Someone would definitely have to SHOW me how to wrap this thing! Like, create a YouTube How-To vid or something, lol. It's really pretty; high-quality picture as well.

Knitwit Emma Bradbury ships from The United Kingdom, so many of her items are quite expensive (well, expensive to my liking, lol). This particular knit scarf/piece goes for around $160.

Follow Knitwit on Twitter.

Wonderful knitting resource: Vogue Knitting.

Whitney
I'm on Twitter: allthingsgodly

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. That's the thing about Etsy. So much good, so little memory of where I found it. But I have to find this again. My sister in law would rock this like there was no tomorrow. I love it.

    My best, Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome to the allthingsgodly blog! I love your comments and want to hear from you! Leave a link to your blog too! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails