Sunday, October 11, 2009

$4 Degree Clinical at CVS Last Week

I stopped by CVS yesterday on my way home from work to grab some of the $1.88 Dial Bar Soap 3-pack, get $1 ECB's. I also had a $.35 coupon for those... so $.53 for a 3-pack, after ECB's!

While in there, I skimmed through the sales flier and saw Degree Clinical on sale for $6! I also had some $2 coupons, so $4 each regularly priced at $9.99. SCORE! And, the coupons expire on the 25th. I got two. Good thing I stopped in, because they are not on sale this week at CVS.


Here's my deals:

1 Dial White 3-pack $1.88
2 Degree Clinical Strength $12

Total $13.88

less $.35 Dial Q
less $2 Degree Q
less $2 Degree Q

= $9.53

less $2 ECB
less $2 ECB

= $5.53 OOP + tax, get $1 ECB from Dial Soap

:) :)

We did GOOD! This stuff is so great, it works wonders for me. My new antiperspirant. I have soooo many old sticks of deo that I got for free; I must donate them!

Whitney
I'm on Twitter: allthingsgodly

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to the allthingsgodly blog! I love your comments and want to hear from you! Leave a link to your blog too! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails