Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Don't Even Have Kids!

Haha, no kids here... not even married yet. But, I'm definitely prematurely fond of children's clothing, mom + baby blogs, planning for the future and checking everything out.

Take a gander at this cute little thing I found on Etsy from SewnNatural. It's a kid's car seat organizer that just sits on the back of the passenger's side! How inventive! I've never seen one of these before. It's so smart and innovative.





Look at the cute yellow solo-duck, and the other regular ones. Hehe. Very unique and creative.

What a great way to organize the kiddies stuff. Definite score with this one, SewnNatural. And for only $45, I love it.

Whitney
I'm on Twitter: allthingsgodly

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to the allthingsgodly blog! I love your comments and want to hear from you! Leave a link to your blog too! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails