Monday, February 8, 2010

CVS Trip! $3.01 OOP, Rcv'd $18 ECB's.




This was fun, as always!! CVS'ing is always fuunnnn. I just love spending my coupons. So far I have redeemed $2,157 in pure coupons since November 2008. ...and, yes I keep track :) This really is my favorite hobby. BLOGGING is #2 :) :)

T1

5 Thermacare 1ct ($2.49 ea. with raincheck)
**green bag tag**

Total $12.45
less $10 ECB's

= $2.45 OOP + tax, get $13 ECB's from Thermacare with raincheck

T2
2 Starbucks Frapp's ($1.50 ea. with raincheck)
2 CVS Lip Balm $1.29 ea. (filler + needed)
2 Listerine Totalcare 1Liter $5.99 ea., sale $3.99 (update: only 16.9 oz is issuing ECB's. do not attempt)

Total $17.56
less 2 Starbucks Frapp's $1 IPQ's
less 2 Listerine $1 MFR
less $13 ECB's from T1

= $.56 OOP + tax, get $1 ECB from Starbucks, get $4 ECB's from Listerine




Overall

Spent $3.01 OOP + tax
Received $18 in ECB's

Best,
Whit

I'm on Twitter: allthingsgodly


ECB's = Extra Care Bucks
IPQ = Internet Printable Coupon
MFR = Manufacturer Coupon
OOP = Out Of Pocket


Also, if you're not already a member pleeeease do me a huge favor by signing up for Opinion Outpost. Totally free, no obligation. It's the premier survey-taking website! Do it whenever you're online. You can cash-out for pure cash! So far I've earned $77 just by doing this from home whenever I'm surfing the web! And, even more to be had if I had taken every offer given to me :)

I just need five more folks to join and I'll get a sweet 20 bucks; plus you win too!! Please use link below please so I'll get credited.





For more on Opinion Outpost, see my blog post, here:
Work at Home Opportunities

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to the allthingsgodly blog! I love your comments and want to hear from you! Leave a link to your blog too! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails