Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fruit Stripe GUM!

Ahahahaha! Y'all remember the Fruit Stripe Gum from childhood? I do! I went to Wal-Mart the other evening (late-evening, actually; on my way home from work about 9 p.m.!) to search for some materials to make me a new coupon-binder. Got to check out and had a nice little laugh! Aloud!

Fruit Stripes Gum!!

With the water-tattoo's and fruit-striped white wrappers!

lol. I lovvveddd this stuff in Elementary. Man, I would chew these up one after the other, sometimes even three at a time. They were soooo good, and sooo juicy-- spit dripping and everything, hahah!

Too bad I didn't grab any. I will next time I'm in Wal-Mart, LORD willing! I just had a flashback. Saw a gum commercial on t.v. and immediately thought of the Fruit Stripes I saw in Wally World this week.

I was like "Zebra Stripes Gum!" My parents were like, "Naw, it was a tiger! ...FRUIT Stripes!" lolol. We had a fun laugh over them.

Great gum!

Best,
Whitney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to the allthingsgodly blog! I love your comments and want to hear from you! Leave a link to your blog too! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails