Friday, February 19, 2010

Cheap Crest Whitestrips for Q'ers!



T1 (dad's card)
1 Crest Whitestrips $16.74/33% off) (WHOA WHAT A DEAL!! glad I held out!)
2 Carmex Lip Balm (filler/my fave, gotta have it) $1.69 ea = $3.38

total $20.12
less $4/$20 CRT (dad let me have his Q and use his card, aw!)
less $10 Crest Whitestrips MFR!!!! 2/7 P&G
less $3.50 ECB from Crest Rinse deal

= ... (drumroll) $2.62 OOP + tax

even without $4 CRT, Whitestrips are less than 7 bucks, and cheaper if you have ECB's!


T2
(my card)
2 Thermacare 1 ct $2.49 ea w/ raincheck = $4.98
1 Coke Classic $1.59

total $6.57
less $1.59 free Coke Q (mycokerewards.com)
less $4 ECB

= $.98 OOP + tax, get $6 ECB's from Thermacare raincheck, $1 ECB's from Green Bag Tag

Overall, checking my CVS Q's, i still have $14 in ECB's to roll and I got some dirt cheap Whitestrips!! [just got my braces off and cannot wait to use my first teeth whitening kit!]

Best,
Whitney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to the allthingsgodly blog! I love your comments and want to hear from you! Leave a link to your blog too! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails