Sunday, February 7, 2010

Printable Coupons! Almond Milk, Coffee-Mate and Starbucks!

WAAAHOOO! Past few days I've discovered a great installment of printable coupons of EVERY thing that I use! Which is so rare! To find Q's for the groceries you buy regularly!

So, here we are... enjoy!!


COFFEE-MATE - Stir It Up with Coffee's Perfect Mate

Coffee-Mate's Hazelnut Liquid Coffee Creamer is my absolute favorite! All of the other flavors and brands cannot compare! Enjoy this coupon! $.75 off one creamer, liquid or powder. Coupon doubles are some stores so be sure to check to see if your store doubles coupons. Also here, BOGO Coffee-Mate Stick Packs (I have not tried).


Almond Breeze - Taste Guarantee


I really love Almond Breeze's Almond Milk. Tried it after purchasing Silk Soymilk and it's soo much yummier (the Vanilla flavored Almond Breeze). I put it in my Special K Cereal VERY tasty! Enjoy this generous $1 coupon!


Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drink - Share Your Experience

For the field, "Where does Frappuccino® Coffee Drink take you?," enter N/A, unless you would like Starbucks to have full ownership of whatever you type in that box! (read "terms and conditions").

WAHOO! This Frapp Q is for $1 off any single-serve!! YIPPIEE! These'll only be $.50 with my CVS raincheck.

Best,
Whitney

I'm on Twitter: allthingsgodly



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to the allthingsgodly blog! I love your comments and want to hear from you! Leave a link to your blog too! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails