Friday, June 18, 2010

FREE CHEESE AT FOOD LION! 6/16-6/29


There are $2 off Food Lion Cheese coupons in the online Shoppers Companion [http://www.foodlion.com/Shoppers-Companion]. Pair these with the 8oz blocks of Food Lion cheese and you've got yourself some freeeeee cheese!

The cheese is a "new low price" item at Food Lion, so it will always be $2. This deal ends 6/29 because that is when the FLIP [coupon] expires.



I nabbed three free blocks today! No tax! NOTHING! Thanks to the girls on AFC. I think it is safe to admit that I have become bit of a cheese connoisseur over the past few years!! I mean I know Food Lion cheese doesn’t necessarily meet the list of “special cheese” requirements, but it is sooo good! Sharp and extra sharp cheddar cheese in any brand is going to treat you really well!

I was able to freeze these once I got them home and the taste was superb, only there was some crumbling. Here’s to cheese lovers around the world! Saltine crackers with cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches, cheese eggs, grated cheese topping… Cheers! Ohh how I wish I had more Q’s so I could stockpile these one by one. I’m just glad I was able to get in on this deal!!


YIPPIEEE!!,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to the allthingsgodly blog! I love your comments and want to hear from you! Leave a link to your blog too! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails