Saturday, June 5, 2010

CVS, Turned $5 ECB into $8 ECB

Y'all, I am sooo over this blog theme, lol. Gotta think of something soon.

For now,
Here are my CVS Deals from yesterday.

Turned $5 ECB into $8 ECB


2 Old Spice Body Wash $4 ea w/ raincheck, get 2 $4 ECB's
1 Orbit Gum $1.29 [filler]
1 Porkskins?? I think this is what my sis got, ! $.99 [filler]

total $10.28
less Old Spice BOGO Q (=$4 off)
less Old Spice $1/2 Q
less $5 ECB from Broadway/Kiss Nails Deal

= $.28 OOP + $.72 tax
= $1.02, get $8 ECB

My sis paid the $1.02 for her Porkskins!
I paid nothing and got $8 ECB back.

Very nice of her to let me put my order with hers! I'm not very good at choosing fillers!! Unless it's chapstick or gum!

Thanks for reading,
Whit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to the allthingsgodly blog! I love your comments and want to hear from you! Leave a link to your blog too! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails