Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Product Reviews 2010, First Edition

Ahh, word-of-mouth. The hub of reliable marketing.
Here are my latest experiences,

L'Oreal Active Daily Moisture Lotion, SPF 15



So, I have been using this particular moisturizer since the end of summer 2009. And, so far it's a winner; one of my favorites. I clipped a $1 coupon in the newspaper and decided to give L'Oreal a go. But, while they had a short break in issuing coupons to consumers, I purchased other products that did have matching coupons with them (ie; Aveeno).

L'Oreal Facial Moisturizer is very silky and gives your skin a beautiful glow. I fell in love with this product when I began using it. I have oily skin, and this moisturizer isn't at all over-bearing. And, another plus-- there were $2 coupons for this product in this past circular and I must say that I was quite jolly. How very generous of L'Oreal. I clipped multiple of these coupons and cannot wait to spend them. Thank you, L'Oreal.



Softsoap Antibacterial Handsoap



I decided to try this soap because it was a sweet $.96. Throw in a $.35 coupon and you've got yourself a pretty nice deal.

I noticed the scent of this particular antibacterial soap immediately... it was reminiscent of hospital odors. Like, hospital-air. That very distinct aroma that you smell, the moment you step foot into a hospital. Very huge turn-off. In addition, this soap slips off of your hands immediately if you're like me, and wet your hands before you pump soap.

Come to think of it; it is fairly ironic. The best-known place for needing the most sanitation: a hospital, and this soap smells exactly like one.



Nivea, A Kiss of Moisture: Hydrating Lip Care SPF 4



Uhhhm, I am in love with this stuff, lol. As much as I apply it, I am so glad that I bought two! (With coupons, of course!) lol. These jewels were only a buck fifty with my buy one, get one coupons that Nivea graciously offered to us [the public], in order to promote this new product.

Pros: packaging (since I'm such a product-creation/presentation junkie). I love the blue chap stick tube. The entire tube detaches. It's very nice. And, the texture of this lip care product is AMAZING. It's very sensual, yet the scent isn't quite as alluring. It almost feels like cashmere upon your lips. lol, it's great.

The only con, is that it must be applied fairly frequently-- which means, you must replenish your supply more often than other lip care items (ie; Carmex-- very solid chap stick; thick and greasier, stays on longer).

Hope you enjoyed!
I sure did!

Whitney
I'm on Twitter: allthingsgodly

[All images = Exact product that I have bought].

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to the allthingsgodly blog! I love your comments and want to hear from you! Leave a link to your blog too! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails