Thursday, January 7, 2010

CVS Fragrance & Makeup Deal!





Have been searching for a nice fragrance for a while now and finally found a pretty good deal at CVS. As well, some grey eyeshadow I've been searching for! :)

Here are my deals;


Lots of green dot 75% off stickers on makeup products at CVS. I was just rummaging, attempting to find some worth-while items to complete out my deals; and came across these great finds!

I've been looking for L'Oreal eyeshadow and found the perfect grey color! I found this deal on my own today! Was itching to use another $5/$20 coupon from iheartcvs.com, and here's what I got, girls!!

1 L'Oreal Hip Eyecolor $7.99, 75% off = $1.99!!
1 Britney Spears Curious Fragrance .5 oz $15.99, get $5 ECB

My total came to $19.37 somehow,
  • less $5/$20 (adjusted) Q
  • less $1 L'Oreal Eyeshadow Q
  • less $12 (adjusted) ECB's from Oust BOGO ECB deal

= $1.01 OOP!! ...now would you believe that the total was all tax? It was! :) To top it off, get $5 ECB from Fragrance deal!!

(Even without the deal, the 75%-off-eyecolor is $.99 with the L'Oreal Q!!!) And best of all?? I've been searching for a new fragrance AND eyeshadow, lol. yaaaaaaahooooo!

Happy Q'ing!,

Whitney
I'm on Twitter: allthingsgodly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to the allthingsgodly blog! I love your comments and want to hear from you! Leave a link to your blog too! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails