Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Walgreens Cottonelle Deal 10/13-10/19


Hi all.

Honestly it's been a very long time since I have shopped Walgreens, but their road signage pulled me in!

YMMV on quantity. I just got 3 because I only had 3 coupons:

3 Cottonelle 12pk $4.49 ea

Total $13.47
less 3 $1/1 WAGS booklet Q's
less 2 $1/1 MFR's*
less 1 $.50/1 MFR
less $2 "Rewards Redemption" Instant Savings (she just said I had $2 on the WAGS rewards card that I could use toward anything, and said I could use it on this transaction so I did! Wahoo, score!)

= $5.97 OOP + tax, or $1.99 per Cottonelle 12pk!

*This was a regional Q.

Best,
Whitney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to the allthingsgodly blog! I love your comments and want to hear from you! Leave a link to your blog too! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails