Friday, January 7, 2011

Walgreens Trip!, ends 1/8



Hahaha, . I'm not a big Walgreens shopper at all. I do check their ads whenever I get a paper though. Lots of good stuff so I had to plan a trip!

2 Softsoap 7.5oz $.99 ea w/ WAGS Q - 2 $.35 MFR = $.64 ea
1 Household Gloves $.39 w/ WAGS Q (they have these every year, hehe! i luv 'em!)
4 Coffeemate Creamers 16oz $2.49/2 = $1.24 ea - 2 $1/2 Blinkies = $.74 ea!! I was to get about 8 of them because I had 4 Blinkies, but they only carried two varieties so I decided to save them. What a GOOD deal!
1 Quaker Instant Oatmeal 10pk $1.99 - $1 MFR = $.99 (I've found that this is my target price for these, any higher and I will no longer buy 'em).

Thanks for reading!

Happy Q'ing!,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to the allthingsgodly blog! I love your comments and want to hear from you! Leave a link to your blog too! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails