Monday, December 7, 2009

Tweetbook

This is my first post concerning Twitter apps! YAHOO!! I love Twitter. It's by far my favorite social media outlet.

Today I discovered Tweetbook [shared by @nicocoetzee].


Organize your Tweets or Tweets Favorited, as a neat little .pdf file. It's gorgeous. I love it. It's perfect. Looks just like a little loose-leaf paper booklet and a flip-through file online.

Print this off as you would any other .pdf file, or save it to your computer/USB drive (or both, like me!). The only catch is that you'd have to log in to
Tweetbook each time you'd like to "update" your tweets. It can track up to 3,200 tweets, and I'm guessing the same number of Tweets favorited.

I have two Twitter accounts and created a Tweets Favorited booklet/eBook for both accounts, because I actually use this feature, and consistently store my all-time favorite Tweets there. Those are the only ones I want a record of anyway. Twitter is a universe of PHENOMENAL ideas! Why tweet if you cannot review all of your thoughts later?

Tweetbook is a really beautiful app.
Coming from a journalist, I'm in love!

Whitney
I'm on Twitter: allthingsgodly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to the allthingsgodly blog! I love your comments and want to hear from you! Leave a link to your blog too! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails