Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Softsoap Nutriserum Money-Maker @ CVS 8/2-8/4


Waaaaaaaahooo!! I bought 4 more Softsoap Nutriserums today at CVS. So, now I have 5. The limit has been increased from one to five, so stock up! When you buy one at $4.99, it will print $4 in ECB's. Don't forget to print your $2 of Q from coupons.com; use zip code 45435. This makes this gem a $1 MM :) This deal ends Tuesday.

I still have one more Q but I'll hold off on it because I really don't want to pay any OOP. My ultimate goal is to have lowest OOP ever... I have a raincheck so maybe I'll get it later when I can put more items on the list.

Soooooo, here's what I got (various transactions!):

4 Softsoap Nutriserums $4.99 - 4 $2 Q's = $11.96, get $16 ECB's
1 Caress Evenly Gorgeous (not on sale, but LOVVVEEE this stuff and it's my first time purchasing it after the sample) $4.99 - $1 Q = $3.99
1 Ivory Soap (filler) $1

Total $16.95
less $15.96 ECB's

OOP $.99 + $1.62 tax = $2.61 oop

I still have $12 in ECB's left, but it's on one coupon so I hope I won't have a hard time finding something to get for $12 total... I'll be pickier now because I have so much ECB on one ticket.

ECB = Extra Care Bucks (@ CVS)
OOP = Out of Pocket
Q = Coupon

Happy shopping, friends!
Whitney



Follow me on Twitter: allthingsgodly

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to the allthingsgodly blog! I love your comments and want to hear from you! Leave a link to your blog too! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails