Sunday, August 2, 2009

Free Dove Beauty Bar @ CVS 8/2-8/8!

I found this one all on my own. It pays to have a trade list because as I was updating it yesterday evening, I ran across a Dove Q that expires 8/9.

And of course, had to run home after I bought these to share with you guys! :) I don't typically use Dove but this is a great deal and I want to try the Dove Beauty Bar after I finish my Mary Kay Beauty Bar.

At CVS this week (8/2-8/8)
Solid White Dove Beauty Bars 3.15 oz are on sale for $1.
Use the 5/17 RP $1 Dove Facial Care Product Q to get these frrreeeeee!


I ended up buying three because I only had three 5/17 RP inserts... but, this week I bought 7 papers from Dollar Tree so hopefully I'll continue to hunt down deals like these! :) I also just ordered 25 additional Q's from a coupon clipping service that were shipped out today! I cannot wait to get these babies in the mail this week!! More free Dove! :)



Q = Coupon
RP = Red Plum Newspaper Coupon Insert


If this post has helped you, leave me a comment :)



Whitney
I'm on Twitter: allthingsgodly

Bookmark and Share



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to the allthingsgodly blog! I love your comments and want to hear from you! Leave a link to your blog too! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails