Sunday, September 12, 2010

$.98 Quaker Instant Oatmeal at Kroger 9/12-9/18

This is my first Kroger deals post! I don't really shop at Kroger, but if we're talking prices, they are next best to Food Lion! Was browsing my Sunday paper and always check the sales ads, and had just printed the oatmeal coupon, so it completely caught my eye! lol, haha! ;)

Quaker Instant Oatmeal is on sale this week at Kroger for $1.98. $1/1 coupon on redplum.com = cheap oatmeal! Great price, only $.98. I was able to print two coupons and plan on getting my oatmeal before the sale ends 9/18.



Thanks so much to Saidah at Proverbs Wife for sharing the Q! There's also a $1/1 in the 9/12 RP.

ETA:

Was able to grab three boxes at Kroger! They even had electronic coupons on Kroger’s website that I loaded onto my card and combined here for extra savings! I found out about this add-on deal of course from AFC! I was glad to have all of these boxes, they sure didn’t last long! Maple Brown Sugar has got to be the most flavorful deal there is! Anytime I can have Quaker’s Maple Brown Sugar oatmeal or some regular old flavored Cream of Wheat, I’m good!! ;)


Best,

1 comment:

Hi and welcome to the allthingsgodly blog! I love your comments and want to hear from you! Leave a link to your blog too! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails