Monday, March 1, 2010

Free Samples: Purex, Cream of Wheat and more

Soooo, if I check my blog-list, I probably haven't blogged about "freebies" in a lonngggg time, lol. I don't know why it's funny; probably because it sounds so juvenile..... "freebies." Heehe. Anywho. Here goes,

Purex 3-in-One Complete Laundry Sheets


Crest 3D White Whitestrips

Try Crest, here
When you get there, click the "skip" button in lower right.


Cream of Wheat

Try Cream of Wheat Healthy Grain, here

All of the freebie offers are "while supplies last."

Enjoy!,

Search & Win

Whitney
I'm on Twitter: allthingsgodly

1 comment:

  1. great!!!!nice blog honey... i like it ;O)

    i follow you, i hope you follow me toooooo????

    i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

    KISS ;*)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome to the allthingsgodly blog! I love your comments and want to hear from you! Leave a link to your blog too! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails