Friday, June 19, 2009

CVS Aveeno Deal

Hi guys!! I haven't updated this blog for a while, boy have I missed you guys!! I hope everyone is doing well. I was sooo excited about my couponing today, I had to come and brag a little.

Today I did the Aveeno Deal at CVS and paid a whopping $9.11 for 15 products (including 3 $15 Daily Moisturizers!), valued at $129 for everything!!

Whew!!
I used $124 in coupons and ECB's combined. Look at all that I got!:


CVS is the best place to be! And guess what else? I still have $20 in ECB's leftover from this deal to do some more couponing later on! How exciting!! I'm so happy about this Aveeno deal, I don't have to buy facial moisturizer or cleanser for a long time!! YAY! :)

Happy Couponing Friends,
Whitney

Follow me on Twitter: allthingsgodly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome to the allthingsgodly blog! I love your comments and want to hear from you! Leave a link to your blog too! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails